Direct+32 53 89 35 66
Ewout Burssens is a lawyer with Mythra tax lawyers. He assists Belgian and international clients and businesses regarding all aspects of taxation and this for both advice as legal proceeding. He has a particular interest in direct taxes and estate planning.
In 2016, Ewout obtained his master’s degree in law with distinction (cum laude) from the University of Ghent. During his studies, his passion for tax law was triggered and he decided to specialize in this field at the faculty of economics in a postgraduate study in Business economics with specialization in taxation.
During his search for a tax law firm, Ewout came across Mythra and found a driven and ambitious team he immediately wanted to be a part of. He joined Mythra with great enthusiasm in the beginning of 2018.
Ewout plays five-a-side football, squash and often goes jogging. He also occasionally tries to make time for a night out with friends, a movie or a good book.
- Lawyer at the Ghent Bar (October 2017 – December 2017)
- Associate at Lauwers & Seutin Lawyers
- Lawyer at the Dendermonde Bar (January 2018 – present)
- Associate Mythra Lawyers
- Complementary master in Business Economics, main subject taxation, University Ghent (2017)
- Law degree, University Ghent (2016) cum laude
- Latin-modern languages, Sint-Vincentius instituut, Dendermonde (2010)
- H. Putman & E. Burssens, “Fiches voor erelonen betaald aan artsenpools: terug naar af?”, Fisc. Act.2018, afl. 12, p. 2-5
- Burssens, E., Financiële werknemersparticipatie: verzoening tussen arbeid en kapitaal?, Thesis Law University Ghent, 2016